The sportscotland COV Awards provide an opportunity to recognise the fantastic people who work day-in and day-out to deliver a world class sporting system for everyone in Scotland. The awards are a chance to publicly celebrate coaches, officials and volunteers involved in sport in Scotland.
There are 9 categories:
* Young Person's Coach of the Year
* Community Coach of the Year
* Performance Development Coach of the Year
* High Performance Coach of the Year
* Young Coach of the Year
* Disability Coach of the Year
* Lifetime Coaching Achievement Award
* Coach Developer of the Year Award
* Coaching Chain Award
To find out more and to submit nominations go to https://sportscotland.org.uk/coaching/cov-awards-2017/
The closing date for nominations is Friday 15 September 2017.